Pro Player HD Academy
Pro Player HD runs from October through to May and offers an opportunity for players to work on their individual skills with professional hockey skill coaches 3 days a week, following a structured curriculum in a fun learning environment. Each day focuses on new skills, which cover all areas of the game, Tuesdays are dedicated to skating technique, Wednesdays are positional (fwd/def) and Thursday will cover shooting and stick handling.
We have had great success over the years and been very fortunate to see growth in both the players skill set and maturity. We look forward to seeing our returning players as well as any new players added to the group.
Pro Player HD benefits:
- 8 month program
- grade 6-8 before school program
- 3 days a week skill development
- player and family feedback
- monthly scrimmages to practice new skills
- special training days
- video reviews
- positive and challenging learning environment
- personalized payment plans